Open AccessIP and Innovation Management in the Life Sciences
IP and Innovation Management in the Life Sciences is a online training course specifically developed for and with the UNIDO e-Biosafety Training Programme by Anatole Krattiger and Stanley Kowalski (16 modules, ~32hr).
This comprehensive practical course provides the students with a thorough understanding of, and best practices in, innovation and IP management, covering the key issues of this important area :
- IP as a driver of global innovation
- mobilising IP to Advance Innovation
- the legal foundations of IP
- IP policy and strategy
- working with technology transfer offices
- various principal agreements
- how to deal with inventions and inventors
- strategic management of IP assets
- licensing, valuation, dealmaking, forging partnerships
- entrepreneurship and IP management
- risk management
- bioprospecting and valuation
- administering and enforcing IP
The course is freely accessible.
© 2002-2009 Bitrix, Inc.